Education Interest  
Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : Preparation tips for IIT - JEE
Submitted by Divya on 09/07/2009 - 06:31 PM
I would like to post some good preparation tips for IIT - Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). I am dividing the preparation tips into the following sections:

1. Proper Guidance: Choosing a right coaching class for JEE preparation is crucial. It may depend on where you live, how much money you can invest in coaching etc.

2. Proper Planning: Usually, students study for about 1 or 2 yrs to prepare for IIT JEE. So, planning plays an important role. A good planning strategy will keep you focused and results in better gains.
Planning can be divided into two parts: Short term planning and long term planning. Long term planning looks at the bigger picture.

3. Time Management: One only has 24 hours in a day (and one can study only 6-8 hrs in a day). So, it’s very important to efficiently use that time. Proper planning helps in better time management.

4. Confidence: Although self belief and confidence are crucial in general, in this section I will talk about the confidence of solving a problem only (of course a physics/chemistry/maths problem for JEE preparation) One more thing, whenever you see a new problem, try to break it into sub-problems (Divide and Rule).

5. Optimizing the output: In JEE preparation, the investment is the effort you put in, and the output is the learning.

6. Fun/Health: JEE preparation takes 1 or 2 yrs to prepare and it’s very important to be healthy. And of course, enjoy your life. Go out and play games and enjoy with your friends.

forum

Preparation tips for IIT - JEE
Submitted by munna49 on 11/03/2014 - 07:29 PM
 Hi,

Students who are preparing for JEE Main 2014 Entrance Test are hereby informed www.myengg.com  that Uploaded  Preparation Tips and Tricks for JEE Main 2014 Entrance Test. Every Year Nearly 12 to 14 LAKH Students appear for JEE Main Entrance Test. Here are some tips and Tricks for JEE Main Applicant.

And more information in this link : - JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam Dates & Schedule
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines