Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : MAT Exam Eligibility
Submitted by Steve on 26/06/2009 - 06:05 PM
Eligibility for MAT Exam:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year degree course students can also apply.
MAT Exam Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.

Important Dates for MAT Exam:
Last date of Availability of MAT Bulletin: 10 August 2009 (Monday).
Last date for Receipt of Filled form At AIMA, New Delhi: 13 August 2009 (Thursday).

forum

When is the next MAT exam held?
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 11:26 PM
Hi friends,

Tell me when will the next MAT Exam be held?, as i have missed the exams in May.
Next MAT Exam
Submitted by Sriju on 08/07/2009 - 11:30 PM
Hi Divya i think the next MAT exam will be held on 6th September 2009. Start preparing very well. Practice and work hard to score best marks. Best of Luck..
What is the cost of the MAT Bulletin?
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 10:23 PM
Hi Steve,

Just tell me when to buy the bulletin and what will be the cost of the MAT bulletin?
Cost of MAT Bulletin
Submitted by Steve on 08/07/2009 - 10:46 PM
Obtain MAT Bulletin
1. To obtain MAT Bulletin and application form by post, send a demand draft of Rs.1050/- to AIMA-CMS, drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers. Send your request to The Manager-CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 or

2. Obtain MAT Bulletin and Application Form on cash payment of Rs 980/-(Nine Hundred Eighty only) at AIMA counter at Delhi, select Bank of Baroda (BoB) Branches, AIMA Nodal Centres and other outlets.
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines