Education Interest  
Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : What are instructions?
Submitted by Shwetha on 23/06/2009 - 05:40 PM
Instructions are just data. The CPU is driven by machine code instructions and data - this is the stuff of software, just a pattern of bits in RAM. Instructions and data are indistinguishable- they're just bit patterns. A typical CPU can read and process hundreds of millions of instructions each second. It is possible to program computers by just entering numbers directly into RAM but it is a very tedious and unproductive way of doing things.

forum

How the instructions work on the computer?
Submitted by Steve on 07/07/2009 - 05:44 PM
Hi friends,
Please tell me, how are the instructions or data given to the computer i.e. how it is feed to get worked on computer?
About Instructions
Submitted by Venila on 07/07/2009 - 05:52 PM
Instruction:
* Set of steps or documentation that includes information on how to operate, perform or otherwise maintain particular computer software or hardware.

* The instruction or data are feed through programs written on the computer under different computer programming languages.
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines