Education Interest  
Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : Masters Program in Germany
Submitted by Shakthi on 10/06/2009 - 05:24 PM
A postgraduate course in Germany lasts for two years generally and is sometimes completed in one year, depending upon the nature of the course. A postgraduate program or a second-degree program done from the German universities can be exceptionally helpful in the international job market, especially in the technical, scientific and arts subject areas. There are different kinds of postgraduate courses available in the country of Germany:

1. Some are based on previous courses, either from the same or from a related subject area. They build up on previously acquired academic knowledge.
2. Some are offered as supplementary postgraduate courses, which offer students knowledge in other subject areas.

The postgraduate programs, which are offered as an additional course of study in Germany, require that the students should hold an academic degree. Additional courses offer specialized knowledge on the previous completed course of study. Students without a first degree can also step beyond their usual course studies. In order to gain a supplementary qualification certificate, students only need to take part in a course at their university.

forum

Courses Offered under Master Programs in Germany
Submitted by Sachin on 02/07/2009 - 12:42 AM
Hi Shakthi,
I would like to study abroad for pursuing my higher studies, can u tell me what are the courses offered under masters degreee in Germany?
Courses under Master Programs in Germany
Submitted by Shakthi on 02/07/2009 - 01:18 AM
Second-degree or Master's degree programs in Germany are:

* Master of Arts, M.A
* Master of Science, M.Sc
* Master of Engineering, M.Eng.
* Master of Laws, L.L.M
* Master of Fine Arts M.F.A. or Master of Music, M.Mus.
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines