Education Interest  
Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : Distance Learning with Anna University
Submitted by Adarsh on 01/06/2009 - 10:40 PM
The need to start Post Graduate Programmes like MBA, MCA and M.Sc (in Computer Science and IT related areas) with emphasis on professional subjects and Projects has been a long felt necessity. This requirement gains even more importance in the current scenario, with ever increasing need for professionally qualified and trained personnel in areas of Computer applications and Business Management. In this context, Anna University has embarked on an ambitious Distance Education Programme for offering professional MBA, MCA and M.Sc(in Computer Science and IT related areas) from January 2007.

Admission Information for programmes: Separate Entrance Tests will be conducted for admission to MBA, MCA and M.Sc degree programmes. Candidates need to submit only one application form indicating the choice of programme(s).

Selection and Admission Procedure: A rank list will be prepared based on the marks scored in DEET May 2007 and admission is based on the ranks obtained.

forum

Admission for MBA in Anna University - Distance
Submitted by Kevin on 06/06/2009 - 11:57 PM
Hi, i want to know regarding the admission details for MBA in Anna university, when should i take the entrance exam and about the fees details.
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines