Study In  
 Subscribe Globalcareerclub Newsletter.
 I agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy
    Register
View Container :: Create Forum Topics :: Create Forum Comments

Forum Topic : Admission for IGNOU Programs
Submitted by Krithi on 30/05/2009 - 07:43 PM
Admission for IGNOU programmes:

Admission for Management Programmes admission announcements are issued twice a year March/April and September/October. Entrance Tests are held twice a year on the first Sunday of February and on the first Sunday of August.

Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT), Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT) programmes are available through a national entrance test, which is conducted on the first Sunday of August. Advertisement inviting applications for the entrance test is usually issued in April/May.

Admission for Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (CEMBA) and Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA) the advertisements are issued in April and October every year for the entrance tests to be held in May and November for July and January Session respectively.

Admission for Doctoral programmes, application forms submitted between 01 April and 30 September are considered for January session while applications received between 01 October and 31 March are considered for July session.

Admission for all other programmes admission announcements are issued in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms is 15 September. The academic session starts from 01 January.

forum

Study IGNOU admission details
Submitted by Krithi on 02/06/2009 - 11:08 PM
Hi, i have completed my BBA and would like to pursue MBA from IGNOU at present i am working. I want to know the details including fees structure.
About Us  -   About GCC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Websites : indiancareerclub.com  -   clubforeducation.com  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines